What personal data we collect
We may collect the following information about you:
- Your contact details: name, postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- Purchases and orders made by you;
- Your social media handles;
- Your online browsing activities on any of our websites including what items you store in your shopping bag;
- Your password(s);
- Information about the device you use to browse our websites including the IP address and the device type;
- Your communication and marketing preferences;
- Your interests, preferences, feedback and competition and survey responses;
- Your location;
- Your correspondence and communications with us; and Other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter or public Facebook page).
If you wish to receive marketing communications by email, text messages or by telephone, you may sign up for our newsletter. This means you will receive marketing updates from us.
We usually send marketing emails once per month, to let you know about new designs, upcoming sales and in-store events.
You may unsubscribe and have the right to be forgotten at any time. We will never spam you or sell your email address to 3rd parties.
How long we keep your personal information
We retain your personal information for a minimum of 7 years to comply with our legal obligations.
What are cookies?
Language - Holds language information
Currency - Holds currency information
OCSESSID - Holds login information
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Third Party Links
Watches & Coins use third party service providers to help administer certain activities on our behalf. We may share Personal Information about you with such third party service providers. This information will only be to the extent necessary for the sole purpose of enabling them to perform services on our behalf. These services include fulfilling orders, shipping orders and processing card payments.
Please see our list of third party companies along with the links to their privacy pages and their terms and conditions
What do I do if I don’t want my data processed?
We will offer you the opportunity to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us every time we contact you. You have the right under law to request your data to be erased and/or for us to cease processing your data. You also have the right to make a Subject Access Request to obtain the data we may hold about you. If you wish to make such a request please contact us at this address -
Watches & Coins
29 Oxford Street